In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Kumar and Clark’s clinical medicine 10th edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The 10th edition of this best-selling textbook of clinical medicine builds even further on its formidable, prize-winning formula of excellence, comprehensiveness and accessibility.
‘This book is stunning in its breadth and ease-of-use. It still remains the “gold standard”, thorough guide to clinical medicine its forefathers were.’ BMA Medical Book Awards judges.
Now in its tenth edition, Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine is fully updated and revised under a new team of editors.
Featuring new chapters covering:
o Diagnosis: the art of being a doctor – helping readers to develop a confident clinical method in interactions with patients
o Elderly medicine, frailty and multimorbidity
o Public health
o Evidence-based medicine
o Sepsis and the treatment of bacterial infection
o Haematological Oncology
o Venous thromboembolic disease
o Men’s health
Enhanced clinical skills content has been added to most chapters – helping readers tailor history-taking and examination skills to specific specialty-based contexts.
Bonus online content – including self-assessment, common clinical and international cases, cardiovascular and respiratory audio material, clinical examination videos and bite-sized topic pages covering major conditions.
Heavily revised throughout with smaller chapters to ease navigation, added introductions and system overviews included for most chapters.
About the Authors:
Edited by Adam Feather, MBBS, FRCP, FAcadMEd; David Randall, MA, MRCP; and Mona Waterhouse, MA, MRCP. Contributors comprise consultants at the top of their fields, paired with younger doctors closer to the exam experience, to ensure authority and relevance.
Features of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF:
- Diagnosis: the art of being a doctor – helping readers to develop a confident clinical method in interactions with patients.
- Geriatric medicine, frailty and multimorbidity., Public health, Surgery , Evidence-based medicine o Sepsis o Haematological Oncology o Venous thromboembolic disease o Hypertension o Men’s health o Obstetric medicine.
- Enhanced clinical skills content has been added to most chapters – helping readers tailor history-taking and examination skills to specific specialty-based contexts.
Table of Contents:
SECTION 1: Good Medical Practice
- Ethics, law and communication
- Clinical pharmacology
- Palliative medicine and symptom control
- Global health
- Environmental medicine Poisoning
SECTION 2: Clinical Sciences
- Molecular cell biology and human genetics
- The immune system and disease
- Water, electrolytes and acid-base balance
SECTION 3: Clinical practice
- Infectious diseases and tropical medicine
- Sexually transmitted infections and human immunodeficiency virus
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Liver disease
- Biliary tract and pancreatic disease
- Haematological disease
- Malignant disease
- Rheumatic disease
- Bone disease
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Neurological disease
- Psychological medicine
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Critical care medicine
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Lipid and metabolic disorders
- Women’s health
- Ear, nose and throat and eye disease
- Skin disease
OXFORD HANDBOOK OF PAIN MANAGEMENTS PDF FREE DOWNLOAD
OXFORD HANDBOOK OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE PDF
YOU MAY LIKE:Fundamental Of Gynecology By Arshad Chohan
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF Download Free:
You can easily download Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021