AudioLearn’s medical school crash courses presents Laboratory Medicine.Written by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of laboratory medicine.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school laboratory medicine course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master laboratory medicine. The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-size sections. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
AudioLearn’s medical school crash courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school course.
Features of Laboratory Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- Best book for USMLE Board examination.
- Containing the 200 most commonly tested questions in laboratory medicine with the correct answers.
- The PDF manual containing the entire text of this course as well as all images, tables, and charts we’ll be discussing.
Table of Contents:
- Evaluation of renal function.
- Biochemical markers of bone metabolism.
- Carbohydrate chemistry.
- Lipids and dyslipoproteinemia.
- Cardiac injury and thrombosis.
- Evaluation of liver function.
- Diagnosis of GI and pancreatic disorders.
- Evaluation of endocrine disorders.
- Reproductive disorders.
- Nutrient testing.
- Body fluid testing.
- Blood and bone marrow testing.
- Bacterial and viral testing.
- DNA testing.
Laboratory Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Laboratory Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“