Today, in this article, we are going to share with you for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
The updated 4th Edition of Stephenson’s Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology offers the most in-depth, current, and consistent coverage of this crucial sonography topic available today.
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography Series , which includes new editions of Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Abdomen and Superficial Structures, Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography: The Vascular System, provides the right content at the right level for the right way to teach and learn.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- New and updated images throughout each text help bring the visual field of sonography to life.
- Up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria in every text reflects today’s best practices.
- Pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies are ideal for quick reference or review.
- Critical Thinking Questions in every chapter help students apply their knowledge to clinical situations and develop the analytical skills they’ll need for a career in sonography.
- A complete Glossary defines important terminology to help students master the vocabulary of the profession.
- Updated references reflect the latest research in the field.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“