Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Pharmacology For Medical Graduates PDF for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Pharmacology is branch of medical science which deal with effect of drugs on living tissue. pharmacology deal with detail study of drugs eg; effect ,swallowing, action, absorption, distribution and excretion. Drug is an active substance which is taken in small amount to cure the disease. To study pharmacology Tara v shanbhag is the best recommended book. Let us teel you about the book by quick review of this book.
The book has written by two Indian pharmacologist TARA V SHANBHAG and SMITA SHENOY.The book has been written in a very simple words. one can easily pick a conceptual knowledge from this book. Shanbhag given the opportunity of easily understanding pharmacology through this book. this book have a complete knowledge about pharmacology(drugs).
Key Features of Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology PDF:
- The text is presented in a simple precise and point-wise manner.
- The style of presentation of this book would help studentes to quickly review.
- It can be easily revised for examination.
- To make the learning simpler and comprehension easier for the students . numerous table, flowcharts, and line diagrams have been included.
- There are two editions of this book.
- For easy learning friendly mnemonics are also present.
- some new topic like pharmacovigilance, pharmacoeconomics, rational use of drugs, vaccines and sera vitamin, minerals and antiseptics have been introduced.
Some new topics like cognitive enhancers, CNS stimulants, Drugs for the treatment of Psoriasis and Acne vulgaris have been introduced in Tara Shanbhag Pharmacology for Medical Graduates.
Definitions, treatment schedules as per WHO (for tuberculosis, leprosy, malaria, HIV), RNTCP (for TB) guidelines and classification of blood pressure as per JNC, 2003 guidelines have been included and we acknowledge the same.
Table of Contents:
- chapter 1:General pharmacology.
- chapter 2:Drud acting on autonomic nervous system.
- chapter 3:Drugs affection cardiovascular system.
- chapter 4 : Renal pharmacology.
- chapter 5: Drug acting on central nervous system.
- chapter 6 : Autocoids and Respiratory system.
- chapter 7: Drugs use in the treatment os Gastrointestinal disease.
- chapter 8:Drugs acting on blood and blood forming organs.
- chapter 9: Endocrine pharmacology.
- chapter 10: Drugs acting on uterus.
- chapter 11: Chemotherapy.
- chapter 12: Miscellaneous Drugs.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN Lippincott Illustrated Pharmacology PDF
Tara V Shanbhag Pharmacology 4th Edition PDF Download Free:
Click Below to download tara pharmacology pdf free.
Click Here to Download Direct PDF
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to for all DMCA / Removal Requests.