In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Time-saving, low-cost solutions for self-paced learning or instructor-led training. Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 8 units covering obstetric evaluation and Neonatal Resuscitation Program information and skills, as well as units on thermal care and neonatal hypoglycemia.
Features of PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care 3rd Edition PDF:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money — streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting
Christian A. Chisholm (Author):
Dr. Chisholm is a long-time member of the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. He serves as the medical director for outpatient clinics for labor and delivery, as well as the vice-chair for education. He is also the chair of the Virginia section of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Dr. Chisholm completed his medical education and residency training at the University of Maryland and his fellowship training at the University of North Carolina. He is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. His clinical interests include the full spectrum of maternal-fetal medicine with specific expertise in chorionic villus sampling (CVS), cervical cerclage, fetal blood sampling and transfusion, operative vaginal delivery and delivery of multiple gestations. He is one of 19 doctors at University of Virginia Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Table of Contents:
Unit 1: Is the Mother Sick? Is the Fetus Sick?
Unit 2: Fetal Age, Growth, and Maturity
Unit 3: Fetal Well-being
Unit 4: Is the Baby Sick?
Unit 5: Resuscitating the Newborn
Unit 6: Gestational Age and Size and Associated Risk Factors
Unit 7: Thermal Environment
Unit 8: Hypoglycemia
- Book Name: PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ISBN : 1610020529
- Author Name: Christian A. Chisholm
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 373 Pages
Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology PDF
PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care PDF Free Download:
You an easily download PCEP Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email or all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download Medical Instrumentation Application and Design 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021
- Download The Immunoassay Handbook 4th Edition PDF free: - February 28, 2021
- Download Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry A Clinical Approach 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021