In this post we have shared an overview and download link of QUICK REFERENCE FOR OTOLARYNGOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
This quick reference guide to ear, nose, and throat questions is easy to navigate to search for specific diseases. The book breaks down each branch of the specialty of otolaryngology and enables readers to easily find the body system they are interested in.
The outline style also allows readers to quickly search a page for the information they need… This is a very useful book. I plan to use it regularly and I would recommend it to colleagues.
The only text of its kind for practicing clinicians, Quick Reference Guide: Otolaryngology is a comprehensive, quick-access reference written specifically for nurses, physician’s assistants, and medical students. Not only is it useful as a pithy reference guide for clinicians, it is a learning system designed to foster retention and comprehension, and an in-depth review for written boards and ENT certification. The book is authored by a nurse practitioner with two practicing otolaryngologists, who are among the most highly respected professionals in their fields, as consultants.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Provides key differential diagnosis guidelines
- Includes fifteen ‘how-to’ Procedure Protocols used in clinical settings and Staging Criteria for eight of the more common cancer diagnoses
- Presents Overview of Surgical Management for specific conditions
- Serves as a concise reference guide and review for written boards and ENT certification
- Designed for clinicians in general practice, those entering the ENT field, and for use as a diagnosis guide for referral purposes
- Includes six videos illustrating actual procedures, including nasal endoscopy, flexible laryngoscopy, and others.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“
Originally posted 2021-07-22 19:29:09.