In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of The Complete Guide to ECGs PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
The Complete Guide to ECGs has been developed as a unique and practical means for physicians, physicians in training, and other medical professionals to improve their ECG interpretation skills. The highly interactive format and comprehensive scope of information are also ideally suited for physicians preparing for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Cardiovascular Disease or Internal Medicine Board Exams, the American College of Cardiology ECG proficiency test, and other exams requiring ECG interpretation.
The Complete Guide to ECGs is a superb addition to the library of every intern, resident, and fellow, and a uniquely practical and comprehensive study guide for physicians interested in improving their interpretation of ECGs and preparing for board examinations.
Features of The Complete Guide to ECGs 4th Edition PDF
- Includes a total of 89 ECG cases; 26 of which are new to this edition
- Entirely new section of self test quizzes called Find the Imposter
- More than 1000 questions and answers related to ECG interpretation
- Expanded final section of ECG Criteria
- Featured sections on approach to ECG interpretation and ECG differential diagnosis
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
James O’Keefe Jr. is an American author and cardiologist who has conducted studies in the field of cardiovascular medicine, diet and exercise. O’Keefe is a leading proponent of exercise but argues that moderate rather than extreme efforts, in a social setting-like are best for conferring longevity
Table of Contents:
- General Instructions
- Common Dilemmas in ECG Interpretation
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- ECG Differential Diagnosis
- ECG Cases and Quizzes
- ECG Criteria (see next page for expanded table of contents)
- Index of Cases
- Book Name : The Complete Guide to ECGs
- Edition : 3rd Edition | | ASIN : B00IAZIWCU
- Author Name : James H. O’Keefe Jr.
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 569 Pages
The Complete Guide to ECGs 4th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download The Complete Guide to ECGs 4th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Graff’s Textbook of Urinalysis and Body Fluids 3rd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Fanaroff and Martin’s Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine 11th Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021
- Cardiac Pathology 2nd Edition PDF » Free PDF EPUB Medical Books - April 9, 2021