Today, in this article, we are going to share with you for free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Weedon’s Skin Pathology has earned outstanding reviews and accolades from practicing and trainee dermatopathologists, general pathologists, and dermatologists worldwide. This single-authored text provides comprehensive coverage of the full spectrum of dermatopathological entities, both inflammatory and neoplastic, highlighted by more than 1,200 large-sized, high-quality illustrations. The 5th Edition continues the tradition of excellence, helping you accurately and efficiently sign out challenging skin cases in everyday practice, while also keeping you up to date with recent advances in the field.
Following are the features of this book given below;
- Helps you arrive at the most accurate diagnoses possible by demonstrating what is seen through the microscope and identifying the characteristic features of the lesion – for established disorders, unusual and rare disease entities, and incompletely defined entities.
- Includes updated and expanded information on molecular diagnostics, including FISH (fluorescence in situ hybridization) techniques, plus new developments in molecular biology and molecular techniques, targeted-personalized medicine, and immunohistochemistry.
- Brings you fully up to date with carefully reviewed and streamlined introductory and basic science information and information on new entities since the previous edition.
- Presents even more key information in quick-reference formats such as tables and boxes that organize diseases into groups, synthesize diagnostic criteria, and list differential diagnoses.
- Identifies both important articles and more rare and unusual reports with remarkably authoritative, comprehensive, current, and relevant reference lists (over 35,000) for each entity.
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.“