Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
1,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers — reviewed and approved — by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers – with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
About the Author
Tao Le, MD has been writing First Aid books and preparing medical students for the boards for almost 20 years. James A. Feinstein is the lead student author on this third edition.
Series: First Aid USMLE
Paperback: 784 pagesPublisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (February 14, 2012)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 0071744029ISBN-13: 978-0071744027Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.1 x 10.9 inches
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests