With First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, we hope to provide residents and clinicians with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) certification and recertification exams. This new addition to the First Aid series represents an outstanding effort by a talented group of authors and includes the following:
- A practical exam preparation guide with resident-tested test-taking and study strategies
- Concise summaries of thousands of board-testable topics
- Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and illustrations
- Key facts in the margins highlighting “must know” information for the boards
- Mnemonics throughout, making learning memorable and fun
- Timely updates and corrections through the First Aid Team’s blog at www.firstaidteam.com.
Tao Le, MD, MHS, is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Series: First Aid Specialty Boards
- Paperback: 816 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 2 edition (August 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007173726X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071737265
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 1 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
The “insider’s guide” to passing the Family Medicine Boards – now more high yield than ever!
Written by recent test takers, First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Third Edition delivers high-yield, concise coverage of thousands of board-tested topics along with practical exam-taking and study strategies. Presented in full-color throughout, this is the most comprehensive review available for family medicine in-service, certification, and recertification exams.
Following the proven First Aid formula for success, this essential review is carefully edited to include the content most likely to be included on the exam, allowing readers to focus on what they really need to know and maximize their study time. The Third Edition is distinguished by a renewed focus on high-yield content and has been updated to reflect the very latest treatment guidelines in family medicine.
• Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and full-color clinical images and illustrations
• Clinical vignettes and integrated flashcards with practice questions
• Mnemonics make learning memorable and fun
• A complete one-stop review of the most frequently tested topics
• Great as a refresher for recertification
Table Of Content
- Contributing Authors
- Senior Reviewers
- How to Contribute
- Note to Contributors
- Internship Opportunities
- Chapter 1. Guide to the ABFM Examination
- Chapter 2. Community and Preventive Medicine
- Chapter 3. Cardiology
- Chapter 4. Endocrinology
- Chapter 5. Gastroenterology
- Chapter 6. Infectious Diseases
- Chapter 7. Hematology/Oncology
- Chapter 8. Pulmonary
- Chapter 9. Nephrology
- Chapter 10. Dermatology
- Chapter 11. Neurology
- Chapter 12. Surgery
- Chapter 13. Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
- Chapter 14. Psychiatry and Behavioral Science
- Chapter 15. Geriatric Medicine
- Chapter 16. Reproductive Health
- Chapter 17. Sports Medicine and Muscle skeletal Disorders
- Chapter 18. Emergency/Urgent Care
Free Medical Book Download Link
Here is the link from which you can download please click the link below
for free Download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK 5th Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - January 21, 2021
- USMLE Step 2 CS Lecture Notes 2019: Patient Cases + Proven Strategies PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - January 21, 2021
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018: Immunology and Microbiology PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - January 20, 2021