Neurology – as only Harrison’s can cover it (Harrison’s Neurology in clinical medicine)
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to neurology derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find 66 chapters from more than 90 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
• Current, complete coverage of clinically important topics in neurology, including Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Diseases, Diseases of the Nervous System, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Psychiatric Disorders, and Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
• Extensively updated to highlight recent advances in the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of neurologic and psychiatric disorders; expanded coverage of neurodegenerative diseases; extensively revised chapter on cerebrovascular diseases; the latest breakthroughs in sleep disorders and migraine
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
• Enhanced by numerous neuroimaging figures throughout the text and an expanded atlas of neuroimaging findings
• Handy appendix of Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
Description of Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine
Harrison’s Neurology in clinical medicine has long been popular among medical students for being one of the best neurology books available in the market for course studies and reviews. This 4th edition adds more crisp to the pictures and details to the management and treatment of neurologic diseases and conditions of the body. If there is one book that a medical student needs for neurology, its Harrison’s Neurology in clinical medicine. Get yours here now.
- Really covers the entire span of neuroscience well and I really love the hard plastic cover !! It protects the inside pages !!
- One of the best neurology books i have ever read.
- Stephen Hauser, MD (San Francisco, CA) Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine.
- Andrew Josephson, MD (San Francisco, CA)Professor and Vice Chair of Neurology, University of California-San Francisco School of Medicine.
Table of Contents
Harrison’s Neurology in clinical medicine 4th edition pdf ebook includes the following Sections and Chapters:
- Introduction to Neurology
- Clinical Manifestations of Neurologic Disease
- Diseases of the Nervous System
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Alcoholism and Drug Dependency
Dimensions and Characters of Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition
- 944 Pages
- File Size: 212Mbs
- English Language
- 5Star Rating
- Best Neurology book certified
Download Link for Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th Edition Pdf.
Below is a Download Link for Harrison’s Neurology in Clinical Medicine 4th edition. Click it to start your free Download.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 4th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021