- A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
- Harrison’s Rheumatology
Featuring the chapters on rheumatology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e, this compact clinical companion ( Harrison’s Rheumatology ) delivers the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison’s. Inside you’ll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors–presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or exam/certification preparation.
- Current, thorough coverage of need-to-know immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injuries, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented topics
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- 60+ high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- Content and reference updates since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
- 23 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of knowledge in their areas of expertise
The Harrison’s specialty series is written by the world-renowned author team who brought you Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e:
Anthony S. Fauci, MD
Eugene Braunwald, MD
Dennis L. Kasper, MD
Stephen L. Hauser, MD
Dan L. Longo, MD
J. Larry Johnson, MD, PhD
Joseph Lascalzo, MD, PhD
Description of Harrison’s Rheumatology
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters on rheumatology, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation. Harrison’s Rheumatology PDF is a must have PDF in your pocket (in the phone) or on your work desktop PC or Laptop all the time.
this is an excellent review of rheumatology……….there is a lot of immunology and biochemistry, which I did not enjoy, however, a rheumatologist may find more interest in it……a book that practitioners should enjoy………….ken Humphrey, md, abem, abfp…This book provides an important contribution to the field of internal medicine and rheumatology. Primarily written for trainees in rheumatology, as well as practitioners seeking an updated introduction on rheumatology, this book provides authoritative information on relevant immunological principles and the diagnoses of rheumatic diseases…I think that this book is a very worthy contribution to the field of rheumatology. The authors did a very nice job of discussing the various differentials to be considered in the diagnoses of rheumatic disorders. This provides a helpful reference for clinicians in general internal medicine, as well as trainees rotating through rheumatology.
Table of Contents
Harrison’s Rheumatology PDF includes the following Units on Rheumatology:
- The Immune System in Health And Disease
- Disorders of Immune-Mediated Injury
- Disorders of the Joints and Adjacent tissues
- Appendix Laboratory Values of Clinical Importance
- Review And Self Assessment
- File Size: 11 MBs
- 368 Pages
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
Below is a download link for the pdf file of Harrison’s Rheumatology 2nd edition Ebook
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests