Textbook for MRCOG –1: Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is a comprehensive resource for candidates preparing for the MRCOG Part 1 exam, and all medical students wishing to pursue specialisation in obstetrics and gynaecology in the UK. The book is divided into fourteen chapters, based on the latest exam format and syllabus from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The first chapter covers principles of clinical practice, followed by the fundamentals of basic sciences, from anatomy to pathology and pharmacology. The book concludes with separate chapters on obstetrics and gynaecology. Textbook for MRCOG – 1: Basic Sciences in Obstetrics & Gynaecology includes over1000 SBA questions and answers for self-assessment. The book is further enhanced by over 230 illustrations and images, making this an ideal revision guide. Key Points: Comprehensive study resource for MRCOG Part 1 exam candidates. Includes over 1000 SBA questions for self assessment. 236 illustrations and images.
Description of The Textbook For MRCOG-1 Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
This Book, Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology is one of the best review books available out there for board exams. Most specifically the MRCOG part 1. Those aspirants who wish to pursue a career in it must give this read a book anytime anywhere during their study days as it will cover every aspect of the exam. This is a goldmine for MRCOG aspirants.
Dr. Richa Saxena is the Author of the textbook of MRCOG-1 Basic sciences in obstetrics and gynaecology. She is currently practicing in the UK. She has won many appreciations and honors for her work in the field and is an Indian by birth.
- This book was concise enough to read as a review text for mrcog, with detailed information suitable for a resident’s level.The sbas cover a wide range of topics from the mrcog syllabus. In my last month of preparation this was the only book I used, in order to have clear, reliable information at my finger tips and suitable questions to test myself. I used it in conjunction with my other question banks.The price is quite reasonable, so I took a chance on this book and it paid off!
- Good details, nice pictures and succint explanations.
Table of Contents
The Textbook for MRCOG-1 Basic sciences in obstetrics and gynaecology includes the following units with chapters in each:
- Principles of Clinical Practice
- Biochemistry and Nutrition
- Microbiology and Immunology
Dimensions and Characters of the Textbook for MRCOG-1 Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- 600 Pages
- English Language
- File Size: 31 MBs
- 5-Star Rating
- Best for MRCOG Exams
Download Link for The Textbook For MRCOG-1 Basic Sciences in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Below is a download link for basic sciences in obstetrics and gynaecology pdf for MRCOG-1. Click it to start your free download
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests
- Introductory Guide to Cardiac CT Imaging 1st Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - January 18, 2021
- Download Catheter Ablation of Cardiac PDF 4th Edition free:2021 - January 18, 2021
- Download Cardiological Society of India Cardiology Update 2019 PDF free: - January 18, 2021