In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Neurosurgery Fundamentals PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Neurological surgery is a complex, highly selective specialty. For medical students and residents, navigating a huge array of neurosurgical information can be overwhelming. Neurosurgery Fundamentals by Nitin Agarwal is a portable reference enabling swift assimilation of neurosurgical care essentials. The book starts with a roadmap to a career in neurosurgery. It concludes with Advice from the Masters, featuring invaluable resources and insights from prominent neurosurgeons.
Comprehensive technical overviews are provided on the neurological exam, neuroanatomy, neuroradiology, neurocritical care, traumatic brain and spinal cord injury, degenerative and deformity spine, neurovascular surgery, neurosurgical oncology, pediatric neurosurgery, functional neurosurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, neurological infectious diseases, and interdisciplinary care. Socioeconomic topics include training, licensure, credentialing, and advocacy.
Features of Thieme Neurosurgery Fundamentals PDF:
- Fundamental diseases, tests, and operative approaches are summarized.
- Top Hits feature the most salient questions, aiding in retention of knowledge.
- High-yield resources are highlighted to augment reader identification.
- Neurosurgical Pearls offer advice from the masters relevant to each chapter.
- High-quality illustrations, photographs, and radiographs enrich understanding.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Nitin Agarwal, M.D., is a resident and enfolded spine fellow at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Department of Neurological Surgery. His funded research interests focus on improving patient education to optimize clinical outcomes. To date, he has published over 150 peer-reviewed articles and 10 book chapters with over 100 oral and poster presentations at national conferences.
Dr. Agarwal also maintains an active role in organized neurosurgery advocating for medical student education. Outside of medicine, Dr. Agarwal is deeply dedicated to martial arts, specifically the disciplines of Taekwondo, Krav Maga, and Jiu-Jitsu.
Table of Contents:
- Roadmap to a Career in Neurosurgery
- History of Neurological Surgery
- Neurological Examination
- Neuroradiology for the Neurosurgeon
- Operating Room
- Neurocritical Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Trauma
- Neurosurgical Oncology
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Movement Disorders and Epilepsy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Neurological Infectious Diseases
- Interdisciplinary Care
- Socioeconomics in Neurosurgery
- Advice from the Masters.
- Book Name : Neurosurgery Fundamentals
- Edition : 1st Edition | | ASIN : B07JK6XT7S
- Author Name : Nitin Agarwal
- Category : Medical
- Format / Pages : PDF – 434 Pages
Download Neurosurgery Fundamentals PDF Free:
You can easily download Neurosurgery Fundamentals PDF free by clicking the link given below.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 4th Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021
- Download USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF Free [Direct Link] - April 14, 2021