Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF 2018 is a unique 218-page text that combines Dr. Husain A. Sattar’s extensive teaching experience with his clear, principle-based, and engaging teaching style.
- Includes a subscription to online videos by Dr. Sattar covering the entire text
- High-yield outline format covering all major topics in pathology
- Integrated review with key concepts from associated disciplines
- Perfect for course examinations and board review
- Focus on high-yield and highly tested material
- Over 350 high-quality, full-color images
Description of Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF
This book is one of the most looked upon book for the subject of pathology by medical students all around the world, either it is for their medical professional studies or for their USMLE, PLAB exams. This book though is a very short book but when combined with Dr. Sattar’s online lecture videos provides the most extensive and everlasting memory of the knowledge of pathology for any exam. Download the book along with the video lectures now.
Husain Sattar, MD, is a surgical pathologist with particular skill and experience in breast and gynecologic pathology. Also an active educator and lecturer, Dr. Sattar is the associate director of the clinical pathophysiology and therapeutics course at the Pritzker School of Medicine. In this role, he serves as a dedicated instructor, advisor and mentor to second-year medical students, in addition to teaching a pathology review course that he developed. He has also authored several published research articles and abstracts in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Dr. Sattar is recognized by students and peers for his excellence as an educator at the Pritzker School of Medicine. He is a regular recipient of teaching awards, including the Outstanding Basic Science Teaching Award, pre-clinical teaching awards, and the Favorite Faculty Award.
- The seller ended up selling me a counterfeit version of the book so this review could be irrelevant. This is the key pathology learning tool for medical students and if you combine this with Goljan you can learn just about all the path that you would ever want. Highly recommend
- I purchased the “new book”, but it’s actually a new counterfeit copy of the book, I paid more for the “new”, but if I had known it wasnt the original one i would have just purchased it through the pathoma website directly. It’s ok, but what’s frustrating is that it has a lower quality overall, the pictures are smudged, pages are lower quality. buts its usable, for a copy it should be cheaper though.
- Must have for second year medical students. Don’t even thing about going without it. This book, in combination with First Aid, is a powerful tool in studying for the STEP1. Don’t even think about trying to “acquire” this book through alternative mediums. You’re going to want a hard cover as well as the high quality videos that it comes with when you sign up.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the fundamentals of pathology pathoma 2018 pdf ebook.
Dimensions and Characters
- File Size: 96 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Pathoma Series Book
- 216 Pages
Get more books Here:
Download Button for Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF
Shown below is a white download button for the Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF ebook file for the 2018 version. Click the download button to start downloading.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Allergy and Immunotoxicology in Occupational Health PDF - January 25, 2021