This book (pediatrics for medical graduates pdf) is specifically designed to cover undergraduate syllabus and to help medical students preparing for various internal assessment, and university theory exams in Pediatrics. This book will help to understand the basics, will provide you the exact content required during MBBS course. This book has a perfect mix of conceptual and factual elements along with tables and figures to help in easy understanding and retention.
- Includes all topics from ‘Must know’ areas prescribed in syllabus from leading medical universities of India
- Includes topics from frequently asked questions in various previous year university theory examinations in Pediatrics
- The content is given in a simple, concise, point-wise format for easy reading and retention.
- Bulleted points, bold fonts for important keywords, tables, figures, flow charts and coloured clinical images to enhance the reading experience and revision.
- Recent evidence-based concepts, latest guidelines, and management algorithms are included.
- Content is thoroughly peer-reviewed independently by subject experts.
- Free access to online supplementary materials from MedEnact which includes chapter wise MCQs and previous year pediatrics final MBBS theory questions
Recommended Books For You
Description of Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF
This book is one of the best medical books for the medical students of final year and those who have graduated and wish to pursue a career in pediatric medicine. This book not only provides you with all the essential information for the subject but also some related to general medicine for your exams and postgraduate studies. A must buy and study book for medical aspirants. Download now for free.
Dr. Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu is a Pediatrician and Neonatologist in Kathirkamam, Puducherry and has an experience of 10 years in these fields. Dr. Arun Babu Thirunavukkarasu practices at Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute (IGMC&RI) in Kathirkamam, Puducherry. He completed MD – Pediatrics from JIPMER, Pondicherry in 2009 and Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine from University of Calgary, Canada in 2016
MD – Pediatrics – JIPMER, Pondicherry, 2009
Fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine – University of Calgary, Canada, 2016
- I am a final year medical student. I read your book on “Paediatrics for Medical Graduates”. I feel it is a very good book and very informative. I am highly impressed with clarity and concept of your book. This book is really a lifesaver. I found that there is a wealth of information in this book which is very difficult to get from the other books. This is not a book but something more than that. Could be one of the best books in the field of Paediatrics required for UG students. Its really the eight wonder in the world Sir
Proud to be your student
- Superb book. Very easy to read, so informative, I have finished to read within 2 weeks, so impressed to understand paediatrics this easy, awesome edition, very helpful for Pg preparation.. Thank u so much for the book..
- Not only last minute read.. structured and easy to understand. Must have for every final MBBS. I strongly recommend this book
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Pediatrics for Medical Graduates pdf ebook.
1. Growth and Development.1
2. Adolescence and Behavioral Disorders.18
3. Fluid, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Disturbances.26
5. Fetal and Neonatal Medicine.55
6. Genetics. 81
7. Metabolic Disorders.90
8. Immunology and Allergy.103
10. Infectious Diseases. 126
11. Hematology. 158
12. Gastrointestinal System. 176
13. Cardiovascular System.201
14. Diseases of Respiratory System. 232
16. Neurology. 268
18. Pediatric Oncology.305
19. Dermatology. 323
20. Poisoning and Envenomation. 334
21. Social Pediatrics. 347
Dimensions and Characters
- 367 Pages
- File Size: 24 MBs
- English Language
- 7-Star Rating
Download Button for Pediatrics for Medical Graduates PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Adverse Effects of Vaccines PDF – Evidence and Causality - January 27, 2021
- First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, 3rd Edition (First Aid Series) Free PDF - January 27, 2021
- Prepare For IELTS is a book of practice IELTS exams10 download free PDF - January 27, 2021