1200 illustrations and detailed text deliver thorough coverage of pediatric surgical techniques. Pediatric Surgery: Diagnosis and Management PDF
Includes 2 DVDs with surgical video clips
Featuring contributions from 132 world-renowned experts, Pediatric Surgery covers the clinical, diagnostic, and management aspects of all major pediatric conditions requiring surgery. Readers will find coverage of all the latest topics such as nanotechnology, endoscopic and minimal invasive procedures, lasers, robotic surgery, molecular genetics, stem cell regeneration, and bariatric surgery. The book is enriched by 1200 illustrations and 2 DVDs with surgical video clips.
Overview of the Specialty, Ventilatory Support, Pediatric Anesthesia, Nuclear Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Postoperative Care, Management of Terminal Illnesses, Trauma, Thoracic Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Neurosurgery, Vascular Disorders, Head and Neck Surgery, Pediatric Surgical Specialties, Recent Advances
Recommended Books For You
Description of Pediatric Surgery: Diagnosis and Management
This book for the subject of pediatric surgery is one of the best surgical books in the pediatrics department a medical student or professional can get their hands on. It has all the essential information a surgeon should know while or before operating a child. Children’s surgery is quite a lot different than those of adults and requires delicate handling. Download this book for the best results.
Devendra K. Gupta, MD
Professor and Head, Department of Pediatric Surgery
All India Institute of Medical Science
New Delhi, India
Shilpa Sharma, MD
Associate Professor, Pediatric Surgery
PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, India.
Dr. Sharma, MD is a practicing Internist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sharma graduated from Jammu University Medical College in 2002 and has been in practice for 13 years. Dr. Sharma accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim, and Cigna. Dr. Sharma also practices at Lac Usc Healthcare Network in Los Angeles, CA. In addition to English, Dr. Sharma’s practice supports these languages: Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Italian, Korean, Russian, and Polish.
Richard G. Azizkhan, MD
Surgeon-in-Chief, Professor of Pediatrics,
Director, Division of Pediatric General and Thoracic Surgery
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
University of Cincinnati
- Good book to prepare for exams
- old but nice books
- A little bit more used than i thought. But the content is great.
- One of the best pediatric surgery books i have come across. I still use to read it during my wards in the hospital. I read it for my specialization exams and highly recommend it for every student and doctor.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Pediatric Surgery: Diagnosis and Management PDF.
- Section 1: Basic Pediatric Surgery
- Section 2: Trauma
- Section 3: Thoracic Surgery
- Section 4: Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Section 5: Hepatobiliary System
- Section 6: Vascular Disorders
- Section 7: Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Section 8: Head and Neck Surgery
- Section 9: Pediatric Surgical Specialties
- Section 10: Recent Advances
Dimensions and Characters
- 1616 Pages
- File Size:
- 5-Star Rating
- Volume 1
- English Language
Download Button for Pediatric Surgery: Diagnosis and Management PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Pocket Emergency Medicine 4th edition Free PDF Book Download - October 17, 2020
- Harwood Nuss clinical practice of emergency medicine PDF Download - October 16, 2020
- Manual of Emergency Medicine 6th edition PDF ebook Download free - October 16, 2020