Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Pocket Emergency Medicine, Fourth Edition, provides accurate, actionable, and easily accessible information for clinicians on the front lines of emergency care. Designed to be used at the bedside, it’s an outstanding go-to source for the essential information you need to care for patients in life-threatening situations. This volume in the popular Pocket Notebook series provides a concise and focused review of the entire field of emergency medicine — from history and physical exam to differential diagnosis testing to therapeutics to disposition – all in one easy-to-navigate looseleaf notebook.
- Mirrors the thought process of emergency medicine clinicians in day-to-day practice.
- Fully updated throughout.
- Bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain
- Covers all major organ systems, plus emergencies related to the environment, pediatrics, the psychiatric patient, toxicology, airway management, trauma, and more.
- Contains useful quick-reference appendices on abbreviations, PALS, ICU medications, equations, and more.
- Written by emergency medicine residents from the University of Colorado and Harvard University, and edited by senior faculty.
File Size : 3.69 MBs
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Pocket Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF [A Free Book] by using our direct links. We have uploaded Pocket Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF [A Free Book] Free to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
You may also be interested in Kaplan series books below
Kaplan Series All Books
Please use the download link mentioned below to access Pocket Emergency Medicine 4th Edition
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.