In this article, we are sharing with our audience the genuine PDF download of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At the PickPDF, we believe in quality and speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our readers. We hope that you people benefit from our blog! ?
Now before that we share the free PDF download of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the complete overview of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF:
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology provides medical students studying for boards with a thorough review of pathology concepts. Co-authored by a pathologist and family practice physician, this robust test prep tool combines pathology with strong clinical correlations.
Nicholas T. Gamboa, MS-II (Second-year medical student, University of Utah School of Medicine)
I AM VERY IMPRESSED …THESE ANSWERS AND EXPLANATIONS WASTE NO TIME GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT AND HIT THE HIGH-YIELD POINTS A STUDENT MUST KNOW… FOR THE USMLE® STEP 1 EXAM.
Amy Leshner (Fourth-year medical student, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine)
THESE PATH QUESTIONS REALLY TESTED THE CONCEPTS SUCCINCTLY AND DIRECTLY.
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 1,100 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions and detailed explanations, classified by organ system and difficulty
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette and approximately 20% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE®-format
Walter L. Kemp, MD, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Pathology at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, having joined the faculty in July 2015. He has twice received the Golden Apple Award from the 2nd year medical students for best instructor as well as the local Portrait Award for best support. Previously, he was the Deputy State Medical Examiner for Montana (2005-2015) and Assistant Professor of Pathology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2003-2005), where, in each of his two years as faculty, he received an Outstanding Teacher award from the 2nd year medical students. He is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine (MD, 1997) and University of Montana (PhD, Anthropology, 2014). Born and raised in Montana, he attended Carroll College, after the Air Force Academy rejected his application when they learned that he lacked a functional interphalangeal joint in his right thumb.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents offered inside Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF:
1. Cell Injury, Adaptations, and Death
2. Inflammation and Repair
4. Diseases of the Immune System
6. Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
7. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
8. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System
9. Diseases of the Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
10. Diseases of the Respiratory System
11. Diseases of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
12. Diseases of the Mouth and Gastrointestinal Tract
13. Diseases of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
14. Diseases of the Pancreas
15. Diseases of the Male and Female Genital Tract
16. Diseases of the Breast
17. Diseases of the Endocrine System
18. Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System
19. Diseases of the Peripheral and Central Nervous Systems
20. Diseases of the Skin
21. Mixed Items
Below are the technical specifications of Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Pathology Q&A 1st Edition PDF:
- Publication Date: October 2017
- Edition: 1
- Pages: 226
- Illustrations: 142
- Format: Paperback/softback
- Print ISBN: 9781626233348
- E-Book ISBN: 9781626233355
Free Medical Book Download Link
Here is the link from which you can download please click the link below
for free Download
FILE SIZE: 23.4 MB
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.