PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it
Great last-minute preparation for the USMLE Step 1! PreTest Clinical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 1 is a compilation of 322 clinical vignette questions covering high-yield topics across the basic sciences.
This comprehensive practice exam provides you with the perfect vehicle for assessing your knowledge before taking the USMLE Step 1.
7 blocks of 46 clinical vignette-style questions–just like the actual exam Student tested and reivewed 322 USMLE Step 1 multiple-choice questions and answers
Explanations for right and wrong answers
All answers referenced to core texts and journals
About the Author
- Series: PreTest
- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5 edition (July 8, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071668063
- ISBN-13: 978-0071668064
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of Clinical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 1 PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Fourth Edition PDF Free EBook by using our direct links. We have uploaded Clinical Vignettes for the USMLE Step 1 PreTest Self-Assessment and Review, Fourth Edition to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Free Medical Book Download Link
Here is the link from which you can download please click the link below
for free Download
3.63 MB PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Atlas of Immunology PDF - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021