BRS Microbiology and Immunology is a popular volume in the Board Review Series for medical students. Written in a concise, readable outline format, this book is intended to cover topics most commonly tested on USMLE. Included are 300 to 500 review questions in the USMLE-style format, and a comprehensive examination.
- Dual approach (bug and system) in one small book along with new online resources allows flexibility in study and self-testing to improve retention.
- An expanded, resource-rich Chapter 11 which has new System Summary Tables at the end.
- Updated four-color tables and figures summarize essential information for quick recall.
- End-of-chapter review tests feature updated USMLE-style questions.
- Four USMLE comprehensive exams with explanations are included in blocks of similar size to USMLE Step 1.
- Updated and current information is provided in all chapters.
BRS Microbiology and Immunology is designed specifically for medical and graduate students for successful preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
This newest edition features a full-color design and illustrations throughout. The book is divided into 12 chapters and presents both a “bug” approach followed by an organ systems approach.
It remains a succinct description of the most important microbiological and immunological concepts and critical details needed to understand important human infections and the immune system function and malfunction.
End-of-chapter review tests feature updated USMLE-style questions with rationales and four USMLE comprehensive examinations (in 50 question blocks like Step 1) help test memorization and mastery of the subject.
!is concise review of microbiology and immunology and its online resources are designed specifically for medical students to successfully prepare for Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), as well as other examinations. !is newest edition remains a succinct description of the most important microbiological and immunological concepts, as well as a review of critical details needed to understand important human infections and the immune system’s function and malfunction.
- Series: Board Review Series
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (August 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781451175349
- ISBN-13: 978-1451175349
- ASIN: 1451175345
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Free Medical Book Download Link
Here is the link from which you can download please click the link below
for free Download
8.04 MB PDF
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Latest posts by zarak (see all)
- USMLE Step 1: Integrated Vignettes: Must-know, high-yield review 1st Edition PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - October 24, 2019
- USMLE Step 2 CK Lecture Notes 2019: Internal Medicine PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - October 24, 2019
- USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2019: Behavioral Science and Social Sciences PDF Free Download [Direct Link] - October 24, 2019