The must-have resource for ENT board review and recertification Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF
•The acclaimed one-stop clinician’s guide to treating all major diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and neck
•Emphasizes the practical features of clinical diagnosis and patient management
•Conveniently organized by anatomic region
•FOUR NEW CHAPTERS: Professional Voice Assessment and Care; Neurolaryngology; Aural Rehabilitation and Hearing Aids; and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
•Consistent presentation includes General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment
•Must-know medical and surgical management of each disorder
•Thorough discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
•Comprehensive radiology chapter with more than 150 images
•“Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder delivers key points at a glance
•All new full color interior design with more than 500 color illustrations
•Valuable to otolaryngologists as well as all the medical and surgical specialties and related disciplines that treat patients with head and neck disorders
•Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity
• Spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology
The Authors of Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF
Anil K. Lalwani, M.D. earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1985 and subsequently completed is internship in General and Thoracic Surgery at Duke University Medical Center and his residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at UCSF. Following subspecialty training in Neurotology and Skull base surgery, he served as Senior Staff Fellow at the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institute of Health. In 1994, he joined the faculty at UCSF as an assistant professor and rose to the rank of Professor in 2002. In April 2003, Dr. Lalwani was recruited to New York University School of Medicine to serve as Mendik Foundation Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology—a position he held until December 2009. During his tenure, the previously unranked department rose to #22 on the US News and World Report survey and was #13 in research funding.
Dr. Lalwani joined the faculty of the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2012. He is considered one of the leading ear surgeons for children and adults in the country. His clinical specialties include cochlear implantation, middle ear implants, chronic ear disease, cholesteatoma, facial nerve disorders, otosclerosis, superior semicircular canal dehiscence, glomus tumors, cerebellopontine angle tumors (e.g. acoustic neuromas), and skull base surgery, and gamma knife therapy.
Table of Contents
Listed below are all the chapters and units in the Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF.
V. Salivary Glands
VI. Oral Cavity, Oropharynx & Nasopharynx
VIII. Larynx & Hypopharynx
IX. Trachea & Esophagus
X. Thyroid & Parathyroid
XII. External & Middle Ear
XIII. Inner Ear
XIV. Skull Base
XV. Middle Ear & Cochlear Implants
XVI. Facial Nerve
XVII. Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
User Reviews For Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF
- This is an excellent review book. I’m a PGY1 in ENT and so far it’s been a great review for in-service. Reads well (unlike KJ Lee which is just bullet points) and broadly overviews most ENT topics. It’s not very in depth, but it’s hard to cover all ENT topics in less than 1000 pages (which this book is just shy of). I like the paperback as I can just toss it in my bag. My one BIG gripe with this book is the terrible picture quality in the radiology section. Somebody wrote an amazing 100+ page H&N radiology section and then they fill it with completely unusable images. The images (esp MRI) are so dark as to be useless. Nonetheless, this is the best ENT review book I’ve used and I would still buy it again.
- While this is not a Bailey’s or Cummings’ textbook, Current Otolaryngology is a nice place to start for a medical student or a junior otolaryngology resident. I would not recommend this as a primary text, but more an overview of the topics that are included within this book.
- Some DisorganiZation and areas where specificity was lacking. Excellent for intern/primary care level. Keep in mind I was getting pimped daily. Wish I had bought this book much earlier!
Dimensions and Characters
- 1008 Pages
- File Size: 25 MBs
- English Language
- 5-Star Rating
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery 4th Edition PDF
Download Button for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF
Shown below is a white download button for Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF ebook. Click it to start your free download.
Recommended Books For You
Bailey and Love’s Surgery
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery 14th Edition PDF
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
The post Current Diagnosis and Treatment Otolaryngology 4th Edition PDF Free appeared first on pickpdfs.com.