or years Deja Review Series Books PDF has been the best medical series books available for medical students to look up to for their studies.
These book series have all books for all subjects that the USMLE exams ask for, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Microbiology and Immunology, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and all other Steps books. Deja review series has all the essential material for a USMLE aspirant to score the highest marks on the test. Each book is a final review book after students have completed all their long course studies only 5-10 days are required per book for the final review and those who put their trust in this series have not been disappointed. Download all the books now and land your dream residency in the USA.
Each of the Deja Review Books have a different author, we are going to name everyone here.
Amit Tevar, MD (Deja Review Series Books PDF Surgery) is currently an Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of Transplantation at the University of Cincinnati. He also is the director of Surgical Student Education, the Transplant Surgery Fellowship Program, and the Pancreas Transplant Program. Dr. Tevar graduated with his medical degree from the University of Missouri School of Medicine. He completed his general surgery residency at Indiana University’s Medical School and finished his solid organ transplant fellowship at the University of Chicago. He came to the University of Cincinnati in 2004 as a Transplant Fellow.
Sarvenez Sadaat, MD (Deja Review Series Books PDF Internal Medicine) is a family medicine resident at Kaiser Permanente in Woodland Hills, California. She graduated with her medical degree from the University of California, Irvine.
Abilash A. Gopal, MD (Deja Review Series Books PDF Psychiatry) is a psychiatrist in San Francisco. He did his undergraduate education at Princeton University, medical school at Tufts University, and residency at University of California, San Francisco, where he was Chief Resident. He also trained at Harvard Medical School, where he completed an apprenticeship in forensic psychiatry and was selected for the Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship. He has won numerous awards throughout his career, including the prestigious Rappeport Fellowship, which is awarded to a few residents in the country based on their achievements in forensic psychiatry.
Saad M. Manzoul, M.D. (Deja Review Series Books PDF Biochemistry) is a resident physician in the Diagnostic Radiology Program at George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC. He graduated from Case School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio.
Edward R. Gould, M.D. (Deja Review Series Books PDF Physiology) is an Internal Medicine resident at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN. He graduated with his medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Bachelor of Science in Biology from SUNY University at Albany.
Matthew Tremblay (Deja Review Series Books PDF Neuroscience) is a M.D. / Ph.D. candidate at Albert Einstein College of Medicine,Bronx, NY with a concentration in Alzheimer’s Disease Pathogenesis
John H. Naheedy, MD (Deja Review Series Books PDF USMLE Step 1)
Fellow, Pediatric Radiology
Department of Radiology
Children’s Hospital Boston
Harvard Medical School
Jessica Davis, MD (Deja Review Series Books PDF Pathology) is a Pathology resident at the University of California, San Fransisco. She recieved her medical degree from Oregon Health Science University in Portland, Oregon and was a Medical Student Fellow in the Department of Pathology.
User Reviews for Deja Review Series Books PDF
Listed below are some of the user reviews for the Deja Book Series PDF.
- As I mentioned in other reviews of the Deja Review series, I am a huge fan of these books and used them extensively in my Step 1 preparation. I read the pathology book cover to cover, and found that it was a good adjunct to my 1st tier resources (FA, Goljan, qBanks). It covers most of the major concepts in pathology, and is a quick and easy way to test and increase your fund of rote knowledge.
- Great to use throughout medical school to memorize the little facts before an exam after you’ve gotten the theory down. Also, helps in refreshing a little bit before the step. While I think firecracker and first aid are better uses of my time, I would also find myself grabbing this from time to time to get down key points and facts over an organ system that might have been giving me a bit of trouble or I hadn’t seen in a while. Highly recommend.
- Great, rapid review of the high yield concepts in neuroscience. Saved my life and I highly recommend this book! You won’t be disapointed.
- This is certainly not the best way to learn physiology, but it is a great review of you already do know it and need to brush up on the subject.
Listed below are all the books available to download for the Deja Review Series PDF. You can click each book to download.
Dimensions and Characters
- More Than 3000 Pages
- File Size: 50 MBs
- English Language
- 7-Star Rating
- Deja Review Medical Series
Download Button for All Deja Review Series
Shown below is a white master download button for all the Deja Review Series Books. Click it to download them at once or download each individually shown above.
- Atlas of Immunology PDF - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses II – The Molecular Pathogenesis of Arenavirus Infections PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021
- Arenaviruses I – The Epidemiology Molecular and Cell Biology of Arenaviruses PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 25, 2021