In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment 11th Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
This edition will offer you more than 700 review questions derived from and keyed to the newly revised 11th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition, is the perfect review tool for fellows, residents, and practitioners to prepare for board exams in cardiovascular medicine. Noted Harvard educator Dr. Leonard S. Lilly, with assistance from faculty and fellows at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, provides a thorough, clear, and concise overview of the entire field, helping ensure your mastery of all key aspects of today’s cardiology. This title is a one-stop resource for complete, authoritative coverage of the most important concepts in cardiovascular medicine – ideal for self-assessment, individualized study, and clinical practice.
Features of Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment 11th Edition PDF:
- Uses a completely reorganized format throughout, matching the reorganization of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition.
- Provides new coverage of biomarkers and their use in precision medicine, cardio-oncology, sleep disordered breathing and CVD, the latest hypertension guidelines, reversal agents for the novel oral anticoagulants, and diabetes medications with recently proven cardiovascular benefits.
- Covers current topics such as cardiovascular genetics, innovative heart failure medications and devices, non-culprit percutaneous coronary intervention, selection of antithrombotic drugs, transcatheter valve procedures, and use of left atrial appendage exclusion procedures in atrial fibrillation.
- Features detailed answers that comprise “mini-reviews” of the material, and cross references to the main text that make it easy to find definitive explanations for any question.
- Contains full-color images and illustrations throughout, and numerous case studies that enhance your study and improve retention of complex material.
- Identifies answers with color-coded tabs, making it easier to navigate between questions and answers.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of Contents:
- SECTION I (Chapters 1 to 20)
Fundamentals of Cardiovascular Disease; Genetics and Personalized Medicine; Evaluation of the Patient
- SECTION II (Chapters 21 to 40)
Heart Failure; Arrhythmias, Sudden Death, and Syncope
- SECTION III (Chapters 41 to 61)
Preventive Cardiology; Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- SECTION IV (Chapters 62 to 75)
Diseases of the Heart, Pericardium, and Pulmonary Vascular Beda
- SECTION V (Chapters 76 to 89)
Cardiovascular Disease in Special Populations; Cardiovascular Disease and Disorders of Other Organs.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment 11th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Braunwald’s Heart Disease Review and Assessment 11th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download Medical Instrumentation Application and Design 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021
- Download The Immunoassay Handbook 4th Edition PDF free: - February 28, 2021
- Download Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry A Clinical Approach 5th Edition PDF Free: - February 28, 2021