In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Case Files Cardiology PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Cardiology provides 30 real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in cardiac care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
Features of Case Files Cardiology PDF:
- 200+ high-definition and full-color illustrations for helping you create strong foundations in cardiology.
- 30 real-life patient cases in cardiology to help you master important concepts.
- Each chapter ends with high-yield summaries & discussions, clinical correlations, clinical pearls and USMLE-style review questions.
- Access 25 new integrated challenge questions which have been designed to evaluate and reinforce the learned knowledge.
Table of Contents:
SECTION I: Coronary and Vascular Diseases
- Anterior ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chronic Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
SECTION II: Structural Heart Diseases
- Acute Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Acute Pericarditis
- Chronic Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Severe Aortic Stenosis
SECTION III: Rhythm Disorders
- Atrial Fibrillation
- AV Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Wide Complex Tachycardia
SECTION III: Pump Disorders
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Acute Right Ventricular Failure Complicating Myocardial Infarction
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation
- Chronic Heart Failure
SECTION IV: Consults and Complaints
- Approach to the Patient with Chronic Dyspnea
- Cardiac Risk Assessment Prior to Noncardiac Surgery
- Chest Pain, Undifferentiated
- Preventive Cardiology
SECTION V: Other Cardiac Diseases
- Acute Type A Aortic Dissection
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Pulmonary Hypertension.
Current Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology 5th Edition PDF
Case Files Cardiology PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Case Files Cardiology PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.