Written by experienced professors and professionally narrated by a medical doctor for accuracy, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of critical care medicine.
Features of Critical Care Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school critical care medicine course.
- Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master critical care medicine.
- The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized sections. There is a “Q&A” and a “key takeaways” section following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
Table of Contents:
- Introduction to critical care
- Acid-base disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Nephrology and electrolyte disorders
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Special topics
Crash Course Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF
Critical Care Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF Free Download:
You can easily download Critical Care Medicine Medical School Crash Course PDF free by clicking the link given below.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Pick PDF’s are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.