Written by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of infectious disease. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school infectious disease course.
AudioLearn’s Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school Infectious Disease course.
Features of Infectious Disease Medical School Crash Course PDF:
- Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master infectious disease.
- The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-size sections. There is a quiz and a key takeaways section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
Table of Contents:
- The Human Immune System
- Common Bacterial Infections
- Common Fungal Infections
- Common Protozoal Infections
- Common Parasitic Infections
- Common Viral Infections
- Antifungals, Anti-Protozoal Agents, and Anti-Parasitic Agents
- HIV Disease
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Opportunistic Infections
- Nosocomial Infections
Crash Course Obstetrics and Gynaecology 4th Edition PDF
Infectious Disease Medical School Crash Course PDF Free Download:
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Pick PDF’s are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.