In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Diabetes in Cardiovascular Disease PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Diabetes in Cardiovascular Disease is a current, expert resource focusing on the complex challenges of providing cardiovascular care to patients with diabetes. Designed as a companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, this interdisciplinary medical reference book bridges the gap between the cardiology and endocrinology communities of scientists and care providers, and highlights the emerging scientific and clinical topics that are relevant for cardiologists, diabetologists/endocrinologists, and the extended diabetes care team.
Features of Diabetes in Cardiovascular Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF:
- Access essential coverage of basic and clinical sciences, complemented by an expanded focus on epidemiology, behavioral sciences, health policy, and disparities in health care.
- Take advantage of a format that follows that of the well-known and internationally recognized Braunwald’s Heart Disease.
- Review the best available clinical data and pragmatic recommendations for the prevention and management of cardiovascular complications of diabetes; national/societal intervention strategies to curb the growing prevalence of diabetes; and the current pathophysiological understanding of cardiovascular comorbidities in patients with diabetes.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
Table of Contents:
Section 1 Diabetes Mellitus
1. Definition and Epidemiology of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
2. Insulin Resistance: Pathophysiology, Molecular Mechanisms, Genetic Insights
3. Type 1 Diabetes: Pathophysiology, Molecular Mechanisms, Genetic Insights
4. The Metabolic Syndrome: Prevalence and Controversies in Clinical Context
5. Lifestyle Interventions for the Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
6. Pharmacologic and Surgical Interventions That Prevent or Worsen Type 2 Diabetes
Section 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerosis
7. Epidemiology of Coronary and Peripheral Atherosclerosis in Diabetes
8. Pathology of Diabetic Atherosclerosis: Composition, Characteristics, and Distribution
9. Vascular Biology of Atherosclerosis in Patients with Diabetes: Hyperglycemia, Insulin Resistance, and Hyperinsulinemia
10. Vascular Biology of Atherosclerosis in Patients with Diabetes: Inflammation, Dyslipidemia, Hypercoagulability, Endothelial Dysfunction, and Inflammation
11. Type 1 Diabetes and Associated Cardiovascular Risk and Disease
Section 3 Management of Coronary Heart Disease Risk and Disease in Patients with Diabetes
12. Effect of Lifestyle Interventions on Coronary Heart Disease Risk in Patients with Diabetes
13. Effect of Glucose Management on Coronary Heart Disease Risk in Patients with Diabetes
14. Effect of Blood Pressure Management on Coronary Heart Disease Risk in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
15. Effect of Lipid Management on Coronary Heart Disease Risk in Patients with Diabetes
16. Effect of Antiplatelet Therapy on Coronary Heart Disease Risk in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
17. Role of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients with Diabetes
18. Role of Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery in Diabetes and Perioperative Glucose Management
Section 4 Epidemiology and Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Patients with Diabetes
19. Epidemiology of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Patients with Diabetes
20. Hyperglycemia and Acute Coronary Syndromes: Association with Outcomes and Management
21. Antiplatelet and Antithrombotic Therapy in Diabetic Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome
22. Role of Primary Invasive Strategy and Revascularization in Diabetic Patients with Acute Coronary Syndromes
Section 5 Heart Failure in Diabetes
23. Epidemiology of Heart Failure in Diabetes
24. Diabetic Cardiomyopathy: Mediators and Mechanisms
25. Prevention of Heart Failure in Patients with Diabetes
26. Treatment of Heart Failure in Diabetes: Systolic Dysfunction, Diastolic Dysfunction, and Post-Acute Coronary Syndrome
Section 6 Other Diabetes-Related Cardiovascular Considerations
27. Peripheral Artery Disease in Diabetes
28. Cerebrovascular Disease in Patients with Diabetes
29. Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy
30. Disparities in Diabetes Risk, Cardiovascular Consequences, and Care: Women, Ethnic Minorities, and the Elderly
31. The Quality Chasm – Diabetes Mellitus
- Series: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (November 24, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455754188
- ISBN-13: 978-1455754182
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 0.9 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Cardiac Pacing and ICDs PDF.
Diabetes in Cardiovascular Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Diabetes in Cardiovascular Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.