In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Today’s echocardiography continues to be a low-cost, minimal-risk procedure with the potential to yield a vast amount of detailed, precise anatomic and physiologic information. Dr. Catherine Otto’s Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 6th Edition, clearly outlines how to master the core principles of echocardiographic imaging in order to make an initial diagnosis and integrate this data in clinical decision making for patients with a wide range of cardiovascular diseases. Ideal for cardiology fellows, medicine residents, and cardiac sonography students, this bestselling text teaches all the essential elements of ultrasound physics, tomographic and 3D anatomy, image acquisition, advanced imaging modalities, and application in specific disease categories– all with a practical, problem-based approach.
Features of Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 6th Edition PDF:
- Concentrates on the foundational concepts you need to know to perform and interpret echocardiographic studies and to pass your board exams.
- Covers all advanced echo techniques, including contrast echo, 3D echo, and myocardial mechanics, as well as intraoperative and intra-procedural transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- Discusses what alternative diagnostic approaches to initiate when echocardiography does not provide a definitive answer.
- Includes new Echo Math boxes in each chapter for quick review and greater comprehension.
- Provides new ASE recommendations for chamber quantitation, including updated tables of normal measurements.
- Matches full-color anatomic drawings of heart structures with the 2D and 3D echocardiographic views.
- Pairs state-of-the-art echo images with more than 360 videos that illustrate the full range of cardiac disease diagnosed with this powerful imaging approach.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you click on each figure to see the corresponding video, as well as search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Catherine M. Otto MD (Author):
J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington
Table of Contents:
- Principles of Echocardiographic Image Acquisition and Doppler Analysis
- Normal Anatomy and Flow Patterns on Transthoracic Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Specialized Echocardiography Applications
- Clinical Indications and Quality Assurance
- Left and Right Ventricular Systolic Function
- Ventricular Diastolic Filling and Function
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Cardiomyopathies, Hypertensive and Pulmonary Heart Disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Valvular Stenosis
- Valvular Regurgitation
- Prosthetic Valves
- Cardiac Masses and Potential Cardiac Source of Embolus
- Diseases of the Great Arteries
- The Adult with Congenital Heart Disease
- Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography
- Book Name: Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography
- Edition: 6th Edition | | ISBN: 0323480489
- Author Name: Catherine M. Otto MD
- Category: Medical
- Format / Pages: PDF – 576 Pages
Cardiovascular Medicine PDF.
Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 6th Edition PDF Free Download:
You an easily download Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography 6th Edition PDF Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.