Provides the definitive guide to a successful pass in the PACES exam. Station-based chapters on how to approach the examination and how to avoid common pitfalls. Comprehensive coverage of popular cases presented in the exam. Exciting new layout of Station 5 – Clinical Consultations. Images illustrate the most popular cases.
This new title advocates a structured approach to PACES exam revision, and will improve your chances of exam success.
The marking scheme and structure of each case in the MRCP PACES Manual have been designed in line with the exam format, and comprehensive teaching notes provide expert advice on what the examiners are assessing at each stage. This indispensable book features:
– 135 MRCP 2 PACES cases, covering all 5 stations; each designed to test your knowledge and ready you for the exam
– Specific strategies and approaches for each station mean you’re completely prepared, and know what to expect
– Dedicated chapters covering History Taking and Ethics & Communication Skills in detail help you to succeed in these challenging stations
– A focus on Integrated Clinical Assessment cases supports your approach to Station 5, with commonly seen conditions featured throughout
– Expert guidance to develop a confident exam approach and perfect your presentation technique.
File Size: 204 MB
You might also be interested in:
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the .pdf file of MRCP PACES Manual PDF [A Free Book] by using our direct links. We have uploaded MRCP PACES Manual PDF [A Free Book] Free to our online repository to ensure ease-of-access and safety.
Please use the download link mentioned below to access MRCP PACES Manual PDF [A Free Book].
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Prepare For IELTS is a book of practice IELTS exams10 download free PDF - September 26, 2020
- IELTS prep free pdf - September 26, 2020
- Check Your English Vocabulary for IELTS: Essential words and phrases to help you maximize your IELTS score - September 26, 2020