With the 28th edition of First Aid for Step 1 of USMLE, we continue our commitment to provide students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for Step 1 of USMLE. This edition represents an exceptional review in many ways, which includes:
- 35 completely new high-performance themes reflecting evolving trends in Step 1 of USMLE.
- Extensive text reviews, new mnemonics, clarifications and corrections cured by a team of more than 40 medical students and resident authors who excelled in their Step 1 exams and were verified by a team of expert faculty advisors and instructors from USMLE recognized at the national level.
- A new section on learning and memory sciences in Section I, Guide for the efficient preparation of exams.
- Updated with more than 35 new full-color photos to help visualize various disorders, descriptive findings, and basic science concepts. In addition, the photos of reviewed images have been tagged and optimized to show normal anatomy and pathological findings.
- Study tips updated on the home page of each chapter.
- Improved integration of clinical images and illustrations to reinforce and learn better the key anatomical concepts.
- Improved organization of texts, figures, and tables in everything for a quick review of high-performance topics.
- Updated with more than 50 new and revised diagrams and illustrations as part of our ongoing collaboration with USMLE-Rx (MedIQ Learning, LLC).
- Reorganize the Quick Review section to present high-performance concepts by topic and with page numbers in the corresponding text.
- Revitalized coverage of current, high-performance print and digital resources in Section IV with clearer explanations of their relevance to the revision of USMLE Step 1
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE USMLE® STEP 1 WITH HELP FROM THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOKAn unmatched collection of more than 1,300 must-know facts and mnemonics provide a complete framework for your USMLE® preparation and coursework!
This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here’s why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:•A complete framework for USMLE® Step 1 preparation, annually updated with crowdsourced contributions from thousands of students •Written by students who excelled on their Step 1 exam and reviewed by top faculty for accuracy•1,300 must-know topics with mnemonics to focus your study•1,000+ color photos and illustrations – 100 new or revised — help you visualize processes, disorders, and clinical findings•Student-proven study and exam prep tips backed by learning science•Reorganized Rapid Review section for efficient, last-minute preparation•Revised and expanded recommendations for high-yield print and digital study resources s•Bonus material and real-time updates exclusively at FirstAidTeam.com
About the Author
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
Matthew Sochat, MD (St. Louis, MO) is a first-year hematology/oncology fellow at St.Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Yash Chavda, DO (Bronx, NY) is an emergency medicine resident at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx.
Andrew Zureick (Ann Arbor, MI) is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Michigan who hopes to pursue residency training in radiation oncology.
Mehboob Kalani, MD (Pittsburgh, PA) is a third-year internal medicine resident at Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium in Pittsburgh.
Kimberly Kallianos, MD (San Francisco, CA) is currently an Assistant Professor of Clinical Radiology at UCSF.
Series: First Aid for the Usmle Step 1
Paperback: 816 pagesPublisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 28 edition (December 21, 2017)Language: EnglishISBN-10: 1260116123ISBN-13: 978-1260116120Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 10.7 inchesShipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purposes and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase the original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Antigen Presentation PDF – Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology - January 28, 2021
- Adverse Effects of Vaccines PDF – Evidence and Causality - January 27, 2021
- First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, 3rd Edition (First Aid Series) Free PDF - January 27, 2021