In this blog post, we are going to share a free PDF download of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF using direct links. In order to ensure that user-safety is not compromised and you enjoy faster downloads, we have used trusted 3rd-party repository links that are not hosted on our website.
At USMLEBooksDownload.com, we take user experience very seriously and thus always strive to improve. We hope that you people find our blog beneficial! 🙂
Now before that we move on to sharing the free PDF download of Review of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF with you, here are a few important details regarding this book which you might be interested.
Here’s the complete overview of Review of Surgery for Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
For surgery residents studying for their yearly in-service exam, recent graduates preparing for Surgery written boards, or those recertifying, there’s no better review tool than Dr. Christian DeVirgilio’s Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards, 2nd Edition. Content has been tested for a number of years on Harbor-UCLA surgical residents and has proven to significantly improve exam scores. Now thoroughly up to date with new topics, new questions, and new contributors, it fully prepares you for success on surgery exams.
Features of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- 957 multiple-choice, single best answer questions that closely follow the new ABSITE and board style.
- Proven content has been tested and shown to help you get the score you want.
- Correct answers and rationales are based on information found in major reference works in the field of surgery.
- NEW topic areas (gynecology, urology, and orthopaedics) reflect the format of the new exam.
- NEW section on Medical Knowledge.
- NEW contributors (general surgery residents) ensure that the content is relevant to the needs of general surgery trainees.
- NEW! Aligned with the SCORE (Surgical Council on Residency Education) Curriculum Outline for General Surgery Residents.
Table of Contents
Below is the complete table of contents which you will be able to access inside Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
Part I. Patient Care
7. Alimentary Tract—Esophagus
8. Alimentary Tract—Stomach
9. Alimentary Tract—Small Bowel
10. Alimentary Tract—Large Intestine
11. Alimentary Tract—Anorectal
14. Skin and Soft Tissue
15. Surgical Critical Care
21. Thoracic Surgery
22. Pediatric Surgery
23. Plastic Surgery
26. Head and Neck
27. Nervous System
Part II. Medical Knowledge
29. Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acid-Base Balance
31. Infection and Antimicrobial Therapy
32. Nutrition and Metabolism
33. Oncology and Tumor Biology
35. Preoperative Evaluation and Perioperative Care
36. Transfusion and Disorders of Coagulation
37. Wound Healing
You might also be interested in: 🙂
Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards 4th Edition PDF Free Download
Below are the full technical specifications of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
- File Size: 2844 KB
- Print Length: 377 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (April 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2017
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y1944KL
Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
Alright, here you will be able to access the free PDF download of Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards E-Book 2nd Edition PDF using direct links mentioned at the end of this article. This is a genuine PDF (ebook) copy of this book hosted to 3rd-party online repositories so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading experience.
Here’s the cover image preview of Review of Surgery for Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF:
FILE SIZE: 2.95 MB
Please use the direct link mentioned below to download Review of Surgery for ABSITE and Boards 2nd Edition PDF for free:
Happy learning! 🙂
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers.
All medical e-books/videos featured here are for educational purpose only and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately (click here).
Check out our DMCA Policy.