Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Comprehensive, detailed, and up to date, Roberts and & Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care, 7th Edition, provides highly visual coverage of both common and uncommon procedures encountered in emergency medicine and acute care practice.
It clearly describes the ins and outs of every procedure you’re likely to consider, such as how, why, when to, and when not to perform them, and recommends other emergency or acute care procedures that may be an option. Thoroughly revised and updated throughout, the 7th Edition remains the most well-known and trusted procedures manual in its field.
Features of Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF:
- Provides clear, detailed information for practitioners at all levels of experience, – from trainees who are unfamiliar with a specific procedure to those with experience in the technique.
- Covers the latest equipment, devices, drug therapies, and techniques you need to know for the effective practice of emergency medicine and acute care.
- Features new and updated information on ultrasound throughout the text, including Ultrasound Boxes that are expertly written and richly illustrated with photographs and clinical correlative images.
- Includes more Procedure Boxes that allow you to see entire procedures at a glance, functioning as a mini-atlas that allows you to quickly grasp how to perform a procedure.
- Contains more than 100 new figures―of more than 3,500 images total―including new color photographs, new Ultrasound Boxes, and new algorithms.
- Features a new chapter on Procedures in the Setting of Anticoagulation.
- Covers hot topics such as novel loop abscess drainage technique, ENT techniques, and ophthalmology techniques, as well as procedures performed by acute care practitioners such as sedation of the agitated patient, alternate methods of drug delivery, and common errors and complications in the acute care setting.
About the Author:
Dr. Roberts’ research is interdisciplinary and involves fundamental, clinical, behavioral and epidemiological studies. He has been involved in several seminal studies of preeclampsia including the recognition of preeclampsia as involving endothelial dysfunction and being more than hypertension in pregnancy.
Harborview Illustrated Tips and Tricks in Fracture Surgery 2nd Edition PDF
Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF free Download:
You can easily download Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.