Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 6th Edition PDFfor free download. We hope that you all find this blog post useful!
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest advances and technologies, Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 6th Edition, remains the market leader in the field of PM&R. For more than 20 years, this bestselling reference has been the go-to resource for the entire rehabilitation team, providing in-depth coverage of essential core principles along with the latest research, technologies, and procedures that enhance patient care and facilitate optimal return to function.
In this edition, lead editor Dr. David X. Cifu and his team of expert associate editors and contributing authors employ a more succinct format that emphasizes need-to-know material, incorporating new key summary features, including high-yield information and study sheets for problem-based learning.
- Focuses more heavily on rehabilitation, with case studies throughout and more comprehensive coverage of stroke evaluation, rehabilitation, and therapies.
- Provides expanded information on key topics such as interventional pain management options, gait and prosthetics, USG, fluoroscopy, electrodiagnosis and more.
- Features a new chapter on Occupational Medicine and Vocational Rehabilitation, plus enhanced coverage of the neurogenic bladder, rehabilitation and prosthetic restoration in upper limb amputation, and acute medical conditions including cardiac disease, medical frailty, and renal failure.
- Discusses quality and outcome measures for medical rehabilitation, practical aspects of impairment rating and disability determination, integrative medicine in rehabilitation, and assistive technology.
- Offers highly illustrated, templated chapters that are easy to navigate without sacrificing coverage of key topics.
- Includes access to dozens of even more practical videos and hundreds of integrated self-assessment questions for more effective learning and retention.
About the Author:
David Xavier Cifu is an American physiatrist, researcher, and medical educator. He is the Associate Dean for Innovation and System Integration in the School of Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, the chairman and Herman J. Flax M.D. Professor of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University, staff physiatrist at the Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Administration Medical Center, founding director of the VCU-Center for Rehabilitation Science and Engineering and senior TBI specialist in the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Veterans Health Administration.
Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care 7th Edition PDF
Fischer’s Mastery of Surgery 7th Edition PDF
You can easily download free by clicking the link given below.
“ NOTE: We do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us.