In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of ECGs Made Easy 5th Edition PDF. Read the overview below and download using links given at the end of the post.
Now it’s easier than ever to understand and interpret basic dysrhythmias! Barbara J. Aehlert’s ECGs Made Easy, 5th Edition uses a clear, conversational approach and plenty of practice exercises to help you learn ECG recognition. Add the practice rhythm strips in the book with those on the Evolve companion website, and you have more than 500 practice strips for ECG interpretation. Each ECG rhythm includes a sample rhythm strip and a discussion of possible patient symptoms and general treatment guidelines. Also included are ECG Pearls with insights based on real-world experience, Drug Pearls highlighting medications used to treat dysrhythmias, and a handy plastic heart rate calculator ruler for fast interpretation of rhythms.
Feature of ECGs Made Easy 5th Edition PDF:
- Clear ECG discussions highlight what you need to know about ECG mechanisms, rhythms, and heart blocks, such as: How Do I Recognize It? What Causes It? What Do I Do About It?
- ECG Pearl boxes offer useful hints for interpreting ECGs, such as the importance of the escape pacemaker.
- Drug Pearl boxes highlight various medications used to treat dysrhythmias.
- Introduction to the 12-Lead ECG chapter provides all the basics for this advanced skill, including determining electrical axis, ECG changes associated with myocardial ischemia and infarction, bundle branch block, and other conditions.
- A comprehensive post-test at the end of the book measures your understanding.
- A heart rate calculator ruler is included with each textbook, so you can measure heart rates while practicing ECG recognition.
- Chapter objectives and key terms focus your attention on the most important information.
- Updated content includes 25 new photos and drawings, for a total of almost 500 illustrations — all in full color.
- NEW! 10 practice rhythm strips and 65 replacement rhythms are added to the Stop and Review chapter quizzes for a total of 215 practice strips in the book.
- NEW Animation boxes indicate when you can view animations of key material on the Evolve companion website.
- NEW! 20 replacement rhythm strips are added to the Evolve site for a total of 100 practice strips online — together with the book, there are now 315 workable practice strips available.
Download ECGs Made Easy 5th Edition PDF Free:
You an easily download ECGs Made Easy 5th Edition PDF free Free by clicking the download button.
Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Doctorsbooks.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover Doctorsbooks.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. No illegal copies are made or any copyright © and / or copyright is damaged or infringed since all material is free on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately.We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately. You may send an email for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021