In this article, we are sharing with you one of the best books for medicine Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 8th Edition PDF. So let’s start with book description.
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 8th Edition PDF, student-friendly (if still intimidating in size!) and covers such a vast breadth of knowledge. It still remains the primary ‘must-have’ textbook of any budding doctor or qualified one at that. This book is stunning in its breadth and in its ease of use. It still remains as the ‘gold-standard’ thorough guide to clinical medicine its forefathers were.’ BMA Judges 2010
New to this edition:
- New chapter on palliative medicine.
- Five times the number of margin clinical photos.
- New echocardiography images.
- Double the number of dermatological images; including all the major lesion morphologies covered in a single page.
- 16 new authors.
- New sections on protein synthesis, energy production and stem cells.
- New members of the International Advisory Board from India, South Africa, Poland and the Middle East.
- 7 new online chapters from the International Advisory Board.
Key online features
- 30 extra short chapters online, written by members of the International Advisory Board to cover key international issues, such as malaria, envenoming and HIV.
- Animated practical procedures, including lumbar puncture, central venous and bladder catheterization, arterial cannulation etc.
- heart and lung sounds, and
- interactive surface anatomy available online.
- Full text online through StudentConsult.
- Add your own notes and bookmarks.
- Search across all the StudentConsult resources you own online in one place.
Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 8th Edition PDF
Table of Contents:
1. Ethics, law and communication
2. Molecular cell biology and human genetics
3. The immune system and disease
4. Infectious diseases, tropical medicine and
sexually transmitted infections
6. Gastrointestinal disease
7. Liver, biliary tract and pancreatic disease
8. Haematological disease
9. Malignant disease
10. Palliative medicine and symptom control
11. Rheumatology and bone disease
12. Kidney and urinary tract disease
13. Water, electrolytes and acid-base balance
14. Cardiovascular disease
15. Respiratory disease
16. Critical care medicine
17. Drug therapy and poisoning
18. Environmental medicine
19. Endocrine disease
20. Diabetes mellitus and other disorders
21. The special senses
22. Neurological disease
23. Psychological medicine
24. Skin disease
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills PDF Free Download
So that’s all about the book. Now we will provide a download link for this book.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
- Download USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes Pharmacology 2018 PDF Free – Kaplan Lecture Notes [Direct Link] - November 14, 2020
- Download USMLE Step 2 CK Qbook 2005-2006 Edition PDF Free [Direct Link] - November 14, 2020
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine 5th Edition PDF Free Download - November 14, 2020