- Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
- Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
- Access information anywhere – from the coffee shop to the classroom – with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
- Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
Robbins Basic Pathology 9th Edition PDF
Table of Contents:
1 Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation
2 Inflammation and Repair
3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
4 Diseases of the Immune System
6 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
8 General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
9 Blood Vessels
11 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System
13 Kidney and Its Collecting System
14 Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
15 Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
17 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
18 Female Genital System and Breast
19 Endocrine System
20 Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors
21 Peripheral Nerves and Muscle
22 Central Nervous System
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Examination and Practical Skills PDF Free Download
So that’s all about the book. Now we will provide a download link for this book.
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021