Clinical anatomy, as we all know, is a very complex issue. And for medical students in the first and second year of medical school, this topic is often considered stressful and stressful. You must memorize very complex details (which are always easily forgotten), that is, the relationships of the organs, their embryological development, innervation, blood supply, muscle connections and their clinical correlations. Inside the library, you’ll find a series of anatomy books such as Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy, Netter’s Clinical Anatomy and Netter’s Human Anatomy Atlas. But all these books are good when you start again in the academic year, since they require a lot of time to be read, digested and retained. Most of these books cannot be studied during exam seasons. In this article, we will share with you a clinical anatomy book that is easy to read and retain. Not only that, you can also use this book while preparing for an important anatomy exam. It is called the Clinical Anatomy of Snell by Regions ninth edition. In this article, we will share with you the PDF of the 9th edition of Snell’s Clinical Anatomy for free download and we hope our audience will find it useful.
The ninth edition of Snell’s Clinical Anatomy is known for its complete, detailed illustrations and easy to understand discussions. The general structural organization of its content and curriculum is very easy to use and knows international standards. The author of this book, Sir Richard S. Snell (M.D, Ph.D.) has placed great emphasis on the clinical application of knowledge, since the ninth edition of Snell’s Clinical Anatomy contains “clinical pictures” throughout the book.
About Richard S. Snell, M.D., Ph.D.
Sir Richard S. Snell, M.D., Ph.D. was born on May 3, 1925, in England. He went to the prestigious King’s College University of London where he completed his MBBS (1949), FRCS (1950), Ph.D. (1955) and MD (1961). He’s famous for his great contributions to the field of medical science in the form of the following books:
- Clinical Gross Anatomy
- Clinical Neuroanatomy
- Clinical Histology
- Clinical Embryology
Sir Richard S. Snell was a proud member of the Anatomical Society of Great Britain and the American Association of Anatomy. In the year 2009, he became an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists.
He passed away on January 30th, 2015.
Below are a few quick features of Snell’s Clinical Anatomy by Regions 9th Edition which you might be interested in knowing about:
- The entire content of the book is beautifully organized into various regions of the body; from the surface to deep structures offering detailed discussion on everything.
- The 9th edition has undergone a complete revamp in terms of both design and layout. This edition now offers a comprehensive and tightly focused text that meets the demands of the students and clinicians.
- High-definition illustrations of anatomical structures are found throughout the book.
- Detailed and high-yield Clinical Notes are found next to each discussion. The book puts great emphasis on preparing the students for their future patient encounters.
- Embryologic Notes are also provided to help students learn an organ’s development and be able to logically correlate it with its clinics and function.
- A separate chapter has been dedicated for Surface Anatomy where students are taught surface landmarks of important anatomical structures.
Table of Contents
- CHAPTER 1: Introduction
- CHAPTER 2: The Thorax: Part I—The Thoracic Wall
- CHAPTER 3: The Thorax: Part II—The Thoracic Cavity
- CHAPTER 4: The Abdomen: Part I—The Abdominal Wall
- CHAPTER 5: The Abdomen: Part II—The Abdominal Cavity
- CHAPTER 6: The Pelvis: Part I—The Pelvic Walls
- CHAPTER 7: The Pelvis: Part II—The Pelvic Cavity
- CHAPTER 8: The Perineum
- CHAPTER 9: The Upper Limb
- CHAPTER 10: The Lower Limb
- CHAPTER 11: The Head and Neck
- CHAPTER 12: The Back
In this part of the article, you will be able to access the Snell’s Clinical Anatomy 9th Edition PDF almost instantly by using our direct link (found at the end of the article). We have uploaded a .PDF copy of this book to our online file repositories to ensure easy access and safety. ?
FILE SIZE: 90 MB
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.
All books/videos on the Pickpdfs are free and NOT HOSTED ON OUR WEBSITE. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately
You may send an email to mughalzarak [at] gmail.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Download PLAB: 1000 Extended Matching Questions PDF Free - May 10, 2021
- Best Books for Plab 1 - May 10, 2021
- Download Medical Masterclass for MRCP part 1 free pdf - May 10, 2021